Effectiveness and sustainability of nutritional strategies to prevent depression: trial evidence
GGZ InGeest , Netherlands
- To develop a procedure for data-delivery, aggregation and integration of nationally collected data in the multi-country randomized controlled prevention trial.
- To set up a web-based infrastructure for collection, storage and issuing of the trial data.
- To determine the effectiveness of the nutritional strategies in preventing depression.
- To determine the impact of nutritional strategies on sustainability and other identified secondary outcomes.
- To determine psychological and socio-environmental factors that mediate and/or moderate the effect of nutritional strategies in preventing depression.
- Data catalogue and codebook about prevention trial data
- Reports on the effectiveness and sustainability of nutritional strategies for the prevention of depression and mediating/moderating pathways
- Report on defined secondary outcomes of nutritional strategies for the prevention of depression