Bidirectional link of food behaviour with depression: observational and experimental evidence
Aarhus University, Denmark
- To determine the relation between food-related behaviour and depressive symptoms in random sample.
- To determine the relation between food-related behaviour and depressive symptoms in individuals who have been diagnosed as having depression.
- To determine the factors that have an impact on feasibility and ease of changes in food-related behaviours and whether the perceived ease is related to depressive symptoms.
- To develop a check-list method to assess the perceived easiness of behaviour changes required to decrease the depressive symptoms in interventions and counselling.
- Reports on the observational relationship of food-related behaviour with depression.
- Reports on feasibility of food-related behaviour changes and method to assess feasibility